Twitter Lodge!

About Bohemian Girl...

Bohemian Village, Bohemian City, United Kingdom
Exactamente no sabría como describirme,así que le pedí a mis mejores amigos que lo hagan por mí. -Melissa (English Teacher): "She is such a little freak mind in the best sense of the expression; it is how I would tittle this little girl, who actually is a woman now, but I’d feel much older if I admitted she is a grown up already. Her ideas are as messy as her hair, which makes her such a creative person in a unique strange way. I love the brightness she puts in every thing she does, dont u look at her pics? There’s nothing in her that doesn make me adore the little person she has inside. Like any person with such a strong personality sometimes tends to fall apart, but I admire the perseverance she emits when she gets up. Her heart? Her heart is as shining as her perfect-teeth smile. She is rare in her woman-wanna-be teenager specie; she’s special in the way she dresses, the chats I have with her a little advanced for any girl of her age. What can I do? Just admire and share a friendship, motherhood, sisterhood and yet Im her teacher. Oh well, oh well, in sumarize I cannot tag her with a better name for her: “my bohemian little girl”.

Bohemian Fb

viernes, 25 de marzo de 2011

Heridas del Alma...

Por un lado me presionan,pero por otra parte siento que no pertenezco a algún sitio,siento q no encajo en este wonderful and fucking world. Siento q en el fondo quiero y gritar gritar, y decirles a todos: yaaaa! basta déjenme en paz. Pero por otro lado sé que está mal,que si lo hago,hago daño al resto,pero al reprimirme siento q me lastimo.
No encajo,maldita sea,no encajo....siempre tuve dudas al respecto!
Eso me pasa por no pensar bien las cosas,esto es tan duro...
Tengo tanto miedo a enfrentarme,miedo a despegarme del resto y empezar yo sola mi vida,miedo a seguir en esta carrera y tanto para qué? para ser un fracaso,para terminar siendo la burla del resto...pero sé que la muerte no es la salida correcta...es por eso que cuando llegue el momento en el que me escupan a la cara y me tiren piedras,sabré aceptar con dignidad los golpes y trataré de curarme las heridas como un perro...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario